St Louis Office Space
virtual office business identity benefits
Easily the most affordable way to keep a home office and project the polished, professional image your business needs to convey is a virtual office. Using one of our four different business identity programs with allow you to use only the services your business deserves. The advantages to using a virtual office business identity are clear:
- No need to hire employees
- Provides a professional business image
- Safety - no need to disclose home address
- Access to professional conference rooms at a reasonable rate
- Clerical services available
- State-of-the-art telephone and voicemail system
- Local and toll-free phone numbers available
- Keep your overhead and capital expenses low
Virtual offices have become very popular with professionals (CPA's, attorney's, etc.), sales and manufacturer's reps., home office workers and start up business owners. In fact, Inc. magazine has published several articles related to virtual offices and executive office suites.
Contact us at 314-238-1200 or toll free 877-838-1200 to learn how we can help you establish a St. Louis virtual office business identity.